Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Drunk Diet

Ladies and Gents get familiar with Luc Carl, a distance runner, bar manager, rocker,  personal trainer, semi pro-bowler, the man behind the "Drunk Diet." Luc 's Drunk Diet has been getting a lot of buzz lately, thanks to his girlfriend Stefani Germonatta aka Lady Gaga. In a recent interview the singer credits her physique to the following:

 I am on the drunk diet. I live my life as I want to, and creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working.The deal is, I've got to work out every day, and I work out hungover if I am hungover. And it's about the cross-training and  keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga.

Luc's memoir comes out in 2012, and details his goal to lose 40 pounds without giving up his hard partying ways. Here's a sample of what you're in store for:
http://thedrunkdiet.com/category/drinking/

I guess everyone subscribes to a different "drunk diet."  I like to  keep my whiskey and treadmill separate, but to each his own. Try at your own risk

-AV



2 comments:

  1. Alcohol has tons of calories so this is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is true Lydia, but I'll share the secrets of a the real drunk diet later on lol

    ReplyDelete